Updates: HTC Touch Cruise – Windows Mobile® 6.1 UpgradeOctober 3, 2008
HTC recently release an upgrade for HTC Touch Cruise PDA Phone. This upgrade to WM6.1 also fixes some of the bugs in the Touch Cruise.
- Bluetooth Headset: It may happen that you cannot hear anything when using Bluetooth headsets (Jabra JX10, Jabra BT500 or Samsung WEP 150) even when it has already successfully reconnected with the Touch Cruise.
- Default Onscreen Keyboard: It may happen that the device will not remember the last onscreen keyboard used. Before, the onscreen keyboard always defaults to the Touch Keyboard.
- Title Bar: It may happen that the Title Bar disappears when you go back to the Home screen.
- Camera Viewfinder: It may happen that the viewfinder is cut when you open a Powerpoint file and then tap Options.
- GPS Mode: It may happen that the display becomes “abnormal” after taking a picture in GPS mode and then going into Suspend/Resume mode.
- FM Radio Speaker/Headset Mode: It may happen that the FM Radio program uses the incorrect output mode (Speaker or Headset) before the application launches.
- TouchFLO Setting: It may happen that the TouchFLO setting does not appear in the Settings > System tab.
- TomTom in Home Screen: It may happen that TomTom does not show in the Home screen.
User are advised to back up before the upgrade.
The upgrade can be downloaded directly from the HTC website here